Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I hate you when i am missing you




How I have missed you so much. I miss your smiles; I miss your love, care and comfort. It’s always been you whom I always want to be with. I know there are circumstances in our life now that we are still going through, i don’t know how long this will be again, how far it will go. I know there are times we both want to give up for each other sakes but who am I then when you will leave me, what I will be after?

I missed waking up each morning na handa na ang isusuot kong damit na hindi ko na kailangang mag-isip pa anong kulay ang gagamitin ko. I missed when you’re asking me ano ang kinain ko, pinaluto ko ba ang binigay mong recipe. I missed when you are busy searching for a recipe for me at para secured kang mabubusog ako. I missed when you will text me and you never failed to say I love you and I miss you dad. I simply miss you and miss us.

I hate when I am missing you so much because that’s where I know how much I love you. In 24 hours we will be as how we have been and what we were. I miss those smiles you have, those jokes and love you always show. And pinakamiss ko  is waking up each morning knowing that you will always be there for me, ready to hug me, and kiss me. At ang pinaka at pinaka miss ko sa lahat is each morning as we open our eyes from sleep is pag sinabi mong “morning dad, I love you, sleep ulet tayo!” and I tell you the same thing.

I missed you.

No comments:

Post a Comment